Terms & Conditions
Rules & Regulations
1. The passenger should report at the boarding point at least
30 minutes before departure time with the ticket. Failing to do so will mean the
ticket stands automatically cancelled.
2. The fare prevailing on the date of journey will be applicable
even if the tickets are booked in advance. The difference in fares will be collected
at the time of the journey.
3. The reservation coupon will be collected at the reporting counter
in exchange of the boarding pass. Upon receiving the boarding pass it is the passenger’s
responsibility to seek the right bus and board. It is not advisable to go move away
from the boarding point and if for any reason the passenger misses the bus the company
is not responsible for such failures.
4. The management reserves the right to cancel/modify the seat allotment
or programme without assigning any reasons or prior notice.
5. The company may postpone or reschedule or cancel the journey
due to unforeseen contingencies which are beyond its control. Fare will be refunded
only in case of cancellation by the company.
6. It is required that the passengers will behave in a reasonable
sensible and lawful manner and shall not use abusive or threatening words or behave
in a manner which may cause discomfort inconvenience damage or injury to the other
passengers or to the vehicle or obstruct the company staff in performing their duties.
7. The company does not accept any responsibility for any delay
or inconvenience during the journey due to breakdown of the vehicle or any other
reason beyond the control of the company.
8. The company does not accept any responsibility for any injury or damage
caused by any accident to any passenger.
9. All extra provisions inside the coach are only for better amenities
and travel comforts. If any such systems malfunctions or fails, no compensation
shall be claimed.
10. The scheduled journeys are subjected to delays, postponement
or cancellation due to break-down and repair of vehicles, inclement weather, bad
road conditions and or unforeseen reasons. In case of scheduled journey cancellations
under pressing circumstances the full fare will be refunded by the booking office,
which issued this Reservation coupon/ Boarding pass Cash receipt.
11. The loss, theft or damage to the luggage or other belongings of the
passengers, while in transit, are solely at the risk of passengers.
12. Only permissible goods of the passengers will be permitted to
be carried in the vehicle Maximum 20 kgs.
13. No pets are allowed on board.
14. Children above three years will be charged and no single
half ticket will be entertained.
15. Smoking & Consumption of Alcohol is prohibited on board.
16. Passenger should not carry any goods like weapons, smuggled
goods, inflammables, drugs, Liquor, and or any other item prohibited by law. For
any violation the passenger alone will be responsible for facing all the consequences
arising out of any violations and the company will not accept any responsibility.
17. Joining the group en-route is allowed at specified boarding
points to passengers who make advance reservation at the Booking Office (Originating
Point). This is done solely at passenger's request and risk. Passengers are not
entitled for any refund or compensation if the passenger misses the coach for any
18. For cancellation of tickets irrespective of the duration of
i)Before 24 Hours from the Departure Time: 15% Penalty.
ii)Between 24 to 3 Hours from Departure Time: 25% Penalty.
iii)Between 3 to 2 Hours from Departure Time: 50% Penalty.
iv)Within 2 Hours from Departure Time: 100 % Penalty (No Refund).
v)Departure time in cancellation policy is calculated from the starting point and
NOT from in-between boarding points.
19. For Online tickets after cancellation the money would be refunded
directly to the account and cannot be adjusted for another ticket.
20. For Online failed transactions the money would be refunded directly
to the customer account and cannot be adjusted or used for another transaction.
21. The personal information submitted at the time of booking will
be kept confidential.
In case of Booking through Credit
1.Passengers must have to produce original Identity proof to verify and the Photo
Copy to submit at the time of boarding, without which he will not be allowed to
travel, no refund for the same.
2.The personal informations submitted for ticket will be kept confidential.